RV Electrical Pedestal Hookup Policy —Jones Park—Osage City, Kansas
The RV Electrical Hookups located east of the Livestock Pavilion in Jones Park are available for Public Use within the following rules:
- RV Electrical Pedestal Hookups are available on a first-come, first-serve basis except when reserved for special events of the Fair Board, USD 420 Schools, and the City of Osage City.
- RV Electrical Pedestal Hookups can be rented for a maximum of 7 days unless granted special permission by the City Manager. The RV must depart Jones Park for a minimum of 10 days before returning. A maximum of two rentals are allowed within 60 days unless granted an exception by the City Manager.
- RV Electrical Pedestal Hookups will be charged $20.00 per day, payable to the City of Osage City, in advance for the number of days to be rented. Contact City Hall (785) 528-3714, 501 S. 5th Street during regular business hours to rent a space. A City employee will assign a site number and unlock the Electrical Hookup Pedestal for use upon payment.
- Except for standard food preparation, no outside fires, fire pits, or bonfires are allowed. No trash, clutter, fireworks, cleaning fish, dumping, and no discharge of gray or blackwater sewage.
- No partying, loud music, disorderly, nuisance, or disruptive behavior.
- All RV sites are to be neat and clean at all times. There is no working on vehicles, changing oil, overhaul, revving engine, and no sale signs or vending unless approved and authorized as a special community event.
- City Parks are closed to the public at 10:30 p.m.; therefore, occupants shall not roam the park outside their campsite area.
- No tobacco use or consumption of alcoholic beverages without a city authorized permit.
- All RV's must be clean and neat to view. A site RV must be equipped with working showers and toilets, and the RV must display a current registration tag.
- The only domestic pets allowed are dogs or cats. No more than two pets combination of dogs or cats. All pets when outside shall be kept on a leash no more than six feet in length and never left unattended. Any pet left alone outside, noisy, nuisance, or aggressive shall be removed from the park.
- The City of Osage City reserves the right to ask any RV owner to vacate the premises. The remaining balance will be refunded.